So...there's only nine weeks left of the school year for me. Meaning, nine more weeks left of my Junior year. I'm excited, but nervous. As much as I anticipate the end of the year, there are obstacles blocking my way.
1. The ACT (I, for one, am not ready. I take it on the 13 of April, and I'm hoping I do good on the first time so I dont have to take it again. I HATE MATH)
2. My AP Art History Exam (May 7. Which is not a far gap between the ACT and this. Again, I'm not prepared. Although I dont care what I get on it. Why? Because if I get a 3 or better, it will get me college credits. But it will go to the art department at the college I want to attend, so...)
3. Finals this quarter (Even if they are weeks away.
Even when I get past all these obsticals, I still have many other things to stress about.
1. Senior pictures (I already know what photographer and where I want to take the pics. But the process will be a pain in the behind
2. COLLEGE APPLICATIONS (I cannot tell you how stressed I am about that)
3. The acceptance or refusal letters from colleges ( I haven't even started applying, and I'm stressing. Sad, isn't it?)
4. Paying for college (Financial aid, dont let me down!)
5. Packing for college (A long time, I know)
These next nine weeks are going to be exciting, yet a pain in the behind.